Woodward Parent Guild
The Woodward Parents Guild is made up of adult family volunteers of currently enrolled students to serve as guild chairs for school program verticals and community focuses. Each chair will work with volunteers and corresponding Woodward staff to enrich the Woodward programs and environment.
The WPG operates under the auspices of the Woodward School to meet students’ needs and to provide a welcoming climate for all Woodward families. We seek to enhance the Woodward School experience by fundraising and sponsorship of special events, and providing a communication link between the school and families.
- Community: Christina Ramierz - P'22
- Student Life: Catherine Powers-Ozyurt - P'17
- Arts: Catherine MacDonagh - P'18
- Athletics: De'Aundra Adams - P'22
- Development: Open
- School Beautification: Jodi Bouma - P'20, '21
- Guild Administration: Kathryn Hubley (interim) P'16
May 11, 2017 - Minutes (DRAFT)
February 2, 2017- Agenda - Minutes
February 2, 2017 - Minutes