Good Morning Students: Below are the mid-fundraiser totals for Pennies for Patients:
8th Grade: $108.98
10th Grade: $44.68
9th Grade: $40.30
6th Grade: $8.60
7th Grade: $5.75
11th Grade: $2.36
12th Grade: $1.43
That equals $221.96, which is almost halfway to our school goal! Congratulations to the 8th grade for a stellar lead! Now it's time for everyone else to catch up! One student has been entered into the drawing to win an iPad for bringing in an individual donation of over $50! Pennies for Patients ends next Friday, February 10th. Remember: the class that brings in the most money, WINS!
Congratulations to the WOODWARD SCHOOL – 2 nd Place, High School award for participating as a Coats for Kids collection partner – Thank you to all who contributed. Great team work from all and special thanks Ms. Iolli and Ms. Casey for their efforts for this great cause.
Attention members of Student Government - Mandatory meeting next Wednesday (02/08) during Upper School Midday to discuss the mission statement. Please come prepared to discuss.
Pennies for Patients continues through February 10th, 2017
• Today, Fri. Feb 3rd – Basketball HOME Vs Winchendon School 4:00 pm
• February 4th, Father/Daughter Dance: An Evening in Paris at Port 305
• Monday Feb 6th, No School: Professional Day for Teachers • Wednesday, Feb 8th – Macaroni Day – for sale during both lunch’s $5
• February 9th – Grades 11 & 12 Field Trip – DaVinci exhibit
• Also Feb 9th, Grades 9 & 10 Guidance Seminars with Mrs. Andrews during science periods.
• Friday, February 17th - Grades Close for Term 3 Progress Reports
The 10th Grade are now selling tickets for the Woodward Semi-Formal on Saturday, March 4th (NEON NIGHTS) at The Woodward School. Please see a member of 10th Grade Class Government. - Kimberly – Hailey – Ola – Grace – Price is $10 per ticket.