Congratulations to the WOODWARD SCHOOL for placing 2nd for all High Schools in Massachusetts participating as a Coats for Kids collection partner – Thank you to all who contributed. Great team work from all and special thanks Ms. Iolli and Ms. Casey for their efforts for this great cause.
From Mr. Fournier: Attention members of the Animal Welfare Club - Please remember to bring in your supplies to make posters for our bake sale. We will be making posters during our club period on Thursday.
Attention members of Student Government - Mandatory meeting next Wednesday (02/08) during Upper School Midday to discuss the mission statement. Please come prepared to discuss.
From the Athletic Dept. Today - Thursday, Feb. 2nd Mandatory softball meeting for all current players and those (8th – 12th grade) trying out for the upcoming 2017 Softball Season. In the Woodward Gym at 11:30 am. Coach will hand out relevant information.
Pennies for Patients continues through February 10th, 2017
• Thurs, Feb 2nd – Softball meeting in gym at 11:30 am see notice board
• Fri. Feb 3rd – Basketball HOME Vs Winchendon School 4:00 pm
• February 4th, Father/Daughter Dance: An Evening in Paris at Port 305
• Monday Feb 6th, No School: Professional Day for Teachers
• Wednesday, Feb 8th – Macaroni Day – for sale during both lunch’s $5
• February 9th – Grades 11 & 12 Field Trip – DaVinci exhibit
• Also Feb 9th, Grades 9 & 10 Guidance Seminars with Mrs. Andrews during science periods.
• Friday, February 17th - Grades Close for Term 3 Progress Reports
The 10th Grade are now selling tickets for the Woodward Semi-Formal on Saturday, March 4th (NEON NIGHTS) at The Woodward School. Please see a member of 10th Grade Class Government. - Kimberly – Hailey – Ola – Grace – Price is $10 per ticket.
Wed, Feb 8th Macaroni Day Lunch - Hosted by the Senior Class $5 (see notices around school for more information)
The Woodward School SLEEPING BEAUTY DAY at The Boston Ballet Join us for a matinee performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Saturday, May 13th at 1:00 pm with a special price of $52 per person. Please see the notice board or Ms. Iolli for more information. Limited tickets available.