Good morning - Please extend a warm welcome to our visitors.
The Art Department needs volunteers at 3:30pm on Thursday, January 5th at the Thomas Crane Library to install our new art show. Volunteers should sign up on the sign up sheet in the office or with Ms. Wingfield. Thank you.
Important Notice Regarding Lunch
If a student forgets their lunch money, they can still order that day and an email will go home to a parent/guardian to let them know the balance needs to be paid by the end of the week. After that week, if anyone still owes money, they will not be able to purchase lunch until their balance is paid. Lunch/attendance sheets should be brought to the bin on the table in front of the office by 830am each morning. Thank you
Student government would like to thank all students for participating in Spirit Week before we went on break. We are excited to announce that we have tie for the winner of Spirit week. With 100% participation on each of the five days, the 6th and 7th grade are our winners! Coming in closely behind them was the 12th grade with over 90% participation on each day! Student government will be running another Spirit Week in the coming months, so be on the lookout to show your school pride!
Thursday - January 5th is Club B Day
Honduras Service Project Information Meeting - POSTPONED UNTIL MID FEBRUARY
A Look Ahead
- Ongoing - Coats for Kids, please contribute until January 6th
- Only 20 tickets left for the Woodward Night with the Celtics. Wednesday, January 25th at 7:30pm. $100 ticket includes - lower level seating, post game shoot around and a coupon to the pro shop. All members of the Woodward community and their guests are welcome. Please contact Ms. Hogan for more information.
- BASKETBALL GAMES
- January 9th - AWAY @ Marie Phillips 4pm
- January 10th - AWAY @ Newman School 4pm
- January 12th - AWAY @ Boston Trinity Academy 3:30pm