International Admissions Process
Each year, Woodward School welcomes students from around the world who seek an educational experience in the United States. Our students experience student life, new friends, and challenge themselves with academics and new ways of living and learning.
Woodward is a day school and does not provide housing for international students. Our students either arrange housing and temporary guardianship through an agent or through friends or family.
All international students for whom English is a second language are required to repeat a year of school upon entering. That is, if a student completes grade eight in her country, she will be required to attend grade eight at Woodward.
Application Instructions for International Students
- Complete the Woodward School Application.
- Take the TOEFL or the TOEFL JR. Woodward's TOEFL code is B357. The TOEFL is required for all our future international students whose first language is not English. We prefer that applicants also take the SSAT if possible.
- Have you transcript emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 617-770-1551
- Pay the application fee online when submitting the completed application.
- Send bank statement as proof of ability to pay tuition to email@example.com
- Await admissions decision.
Once all documents are received, we will make every effort to inform you of your admissions status via email within ten (10) days.
Tuition for the 2017-18 academic year for international students is $23,729, plus an activity fee of $275 and a Technology Fee of $250.
The Woodward School is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.